August 06, 2004

biting monkey, horny kitty

I adore my dear friend Jess for reasons too numerous to list. I will say that each day I find new cause to be happy about our friendship. Why just the other day we laughed maniacally about the cranky toddler-biting monkey. It matters not that the child was exposed to potential diseases and perhaps traumatized for life -- that shit is funny.

Yesterday, Jess did me a major solid. I had "Secret Lovers" by Atlantic Starr stuck in my head and for some reason, I feel compelled to sing these trapped songs to her via IM (a cry for help, perhaps?) Usually she indulges me but because of the ghastly song choice, she immediately replied, "Ew. Zip it." And voila! I was cured. Step back, Jonas Salk!

Today's reason to dig Jess: Who else can approach the taboo subject of humping cats with such aplomb?!?! Well done, Jess. Well done.