May 09, 2005

cashing in my sick days

Good evening, ladies and germs. Speaking of germs, I ain't feeling so hot. I'm not sure if it's allergies or a straight-up cold but I do know that I feel like crap on a stick. I'm taking a wee blog break but rest assured, I'll be back when I'm feeling a little less funky. I'm a bit green around the gills, you see...

But please feel free to roam about the cabin in the meantime. I've got lots o' good links on my Blogroll (right hand column... scroll down... a little more. There you go.) Or you might want to whittle away the time perusing ye olde archives (also on your right but with less scrolling).

Or you can always keep yourself occupied with my FAQ. Truthfully, it's a bit of a misnomer since none of youse guys ever frequently asked any of those questions. I mean, not even one time. But whatevs! I got a bit creative and made up a bunch on my own. Do feel free to send me a legitimate query. Keep in mind that I'm of British stock and reserve the right to tell you to sod off and get stuffed if your question is too cheeky.

Cheerio!
Curly